Learn all the basics and advanced techniques that i use on a daily basis for clients around the world.
Start out with absolute zero knowledge and become a 3D Artist, or jump in as an advanced user and learn from the later courses. No matter where you are at, with your skills, there is something for everyone, no matter if you are using VrayForC4D, or Octane.
One Vray and one new Octane course will be added at least every 2 weeks, for at least one year. In between there will be new videos added that people requested in the members forum. As soon as you have enrolled this course, you get access to the forum and you can start to request videos, ask questions, or show off your work and discuss it with other members or Dominik himself.
VrayForC4D 1.9 later VrayForC4D 3.25 (as soon as it is officially released)
Octane Render 3.0+ (If you want to watch the Octane courses as well)
For Octane also a supported NVIDIA GPU
- Learn 3D from the ground up
- Designed for beginners and advanced users
- New lessons every 2 weeks and in between video requests from the forum
- Ask questions in the special members forum or request a tutorial
- Learn VrayForC4D and Octane right from the beginning
- Get into modelling and get familiar with Cinema4D
- Car Rendering, Interior rendering, Exterior rendering and much much more
- Maxwell Render lessons as soon as V4 with GPU support is released
- More Product Shots
- and a LOT more…!
- All lessons will of course still be available to you even when this course is finished
- Lectures 58
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 year minimum
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
A few things you need to know before you start out as a freelancer.
Modelling In Cinema4D
Bonus Scene Download
Octane For Cinema 4D 3.0+
Lets learn some Octane!
CurseStudio Premium Tutorials
Basically my dream course from my one of my favourite artists. Couldn't be more happier ! Great value